Hemodynamics service of Cardio Clinic VID pays attention to adult and pediatric patients in the diagnosis and treatment invasive cardiac pathologies, brain, aortic, peripheral vessels, cardiac dysrhythmia (electrophysiology) and all kinds of congenital malformations.
Among the main procedures performed in adult patients they are:
• diagnostic and therapeutic coronary angiography: angioplasty and stent implantation conventional, Medicated and dissolvable.
• chronic treatment of complex coronary lesions
• Cardiac Catheterization Left and Right
• Correction of congenital heart disease in adults
• Taking endomyocardial biopsy
• vasoreactivity tests for pulmonary hypertension
• Treatment of valvular diseases with valvuloplasty
• Percutaneous Closure With Amplatzer device type
• fenestrated aortic valve implantation for complex aortic aneurysms
• percutaneous implant valve
• Percutaneous Closure left auriculilla
• Tilt test (tilt table test)
• Implementation of devices: pacemaker, cardiodesfibriladores, cardioresincronizadores.
• Electrophysiological study and ablation of complex arrhythmias, pulmonary vein isolation with cutting-edge devices (CARTO III Ensite) and cryoablation.
• Implementation of coils for arteriovenous malformations
• Treatment for Brain Aneurysms
• Carotid angioplasty and stent implantation and peripherals
• phlebography gonadal and embolisations
We also have all noninvasive diagnostic aids such as intravascular ultrasound (IVUS), intracardiac ultrasound (ICE), optical coherence tomography (OCT) and measurement of fractional flow reserve (FFR).
We have 3 angiograms next generation, including a team biplane (second in Colombia and 5 in Latin America) that minimizes the exposure time to radiation and the use of dye, thus reducing the risks to the patient and staff.
Among the main procedures performed in pediatric patients they are:
• Evaluation of pulmonary hypertension
• defect closure devices
• aortic and pulmonary Angioplasty
• Stenting for aortic coarctation and pulmonary arteries
• Hybrid Procedures with cardiovascular surgery
All our professionals are qualified and subspecialties in cardiology cardiologists and all related branches, backed by a team of nursing and diagnostic imaging technologists, highly qualified and experienced.
For further information, please call the Telephone: 445 41 95
Schedule: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.