This service consists in addressing intra- or extracranial arteries and peripheral vessels with catheters technique used to locate, and display, sometimes correct, disorders of blood flow and the structure of the wall thereof. In the Cardio Clinic VID each patient receives the information and evaluation required according to your needs.
They are procedures to diagnose and provide a solution to problems such as brain or abdominal aneurysms, pelvic varices or lower limb, hemangiomas, embolized tumors etc. Each procedure lasts and different characteristics.
Phone: (574) 445 41 95
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.
* Integrated management of cerebral ischemic event: intravenous thrombolysis, intra-arterial and mechanical thrombectomy.
* Cerebral arteriography and neck vessels
* Angioplasty and stenting of extracranial vessels
* Endovascular treatment of intracerebral aneurysm, arteriovenous malformations
* Embolization of tumors
* Peripheral arteriography
* Renal and visceral arteriography
* Angioplasty and stenting for the management of arterial occlusive disease
* Embolization of peripheral vascular malformations.
* Embolization of pelvic varices for the management of pelvic congestion syndrome
* Transcatheter management of hypertension vascular reno
* Percutaneous sclerosis peripheral vascular malformations.
* Angioplasty - visceral artery stent
* Together with cardiovascular surgery, perform repair of aortic pathology hybrid procedures in patients at high surgical risk.
* Six hours fasting
* Assist with an accompanying adult
* Bring the order of proceedings issued by the insurer, which must be in original.
* Photocopy of patient identity
* Present recent tests if any
* Not being anticoagulated with Coumadin or Warfarin
* If you are diabetic and taking Metformin should be discontinued two days before catheterization.
* If insulin, the day of catheterization should be applied only half the dose.